Saturday, January 5, 2013

Days 95 and 96....

I'm putting these 2 days together for I spent most of the day in New York yesterday...... 3 hours driving each way..... got home around 3 AM.... Had to pick up models, coordinate getting out of here and I did not get time to post.... I did, however, get to do something that I haven't done in awhile....... going to add that into today's post and see where you all fit in.............:)

I got to watch a proposal yesterday...... not just any proposal, but 2 people that I love, that I work with and that deserve to have happiness together...... Congratulations, Carl and Laura............

So I was at the re-release party in New York at the Empire Hotel. It was really awesome. You may remember that Carl and Laura lost their home in Hurricane Sandy. They still do not have a permanent place to stay. That said, cases of the brand new Foxx Code magazine got destroyed as well. Funny thing, when they were re-printed for this event, they were printed backwards. I have never seen anything like that. Needless to say, no one was happy over THAT cost.  I will post a Foxx Code photo here so you can check out the web page..... you can also access it from MY company web page as well but I will put a direct link.

So I thought, what is it that we want out of our New Year's resolutions ?  Is it the new fad diet ( hate that word, remember the first 3 letters are DIE.... ) Is it learning how to do something you have never done. Is it changing your lifestyle...........whatever..... I sent Laura a text today talking about BALANCE....
Did you ever see the Karate Kid? The original version talks about Balance in WHOLE LIFE...... when balance is good, everything is good. So I say let's plan our New Year to be in better balance..... in all areas of our lives..... I reflect on that today as I watched the beautiful proposal last evening......

I would love to hear some of YOUR plans for the New Year !

Enjoy and make it a great weekend !
This cover photo was shot by the famous Michael Creigh.....



                                                            Visit the Foxx Code Web Pge


                                                             Vist Our web page

No comments: