Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 112

Wow! The days are going fast. Before I checked, I thought this was Day 102....
 that's a lot of days to be off !!!!!! Hahahahaha

These last few days have been a blurr trying to gather thoughts after our yearly event. Now I have to  gear up for our big Fashion event coming up in March.....

So, Mondays are my office days. I actually sat at the computer most of the day and worked like a good girl. It's nice when I can do that at home however it does get tedious.   I flipped around a few channels on TV and I came across the start of  one of my favorite movies..... "When Harry Met Sally".

I haven't seen that in a long time. So I left the computer, called it a night , and sat down on the couch to enjoy the movie......

I didn't even get to any of my favorite one-liners...... I woke up in the middle of another movie..... waaaaaa!

I did attempt to do something I hadn't done in a long time..... or at least see a movie that I hadn't seen in a long time.   Had a good productive day though...... maybe we can come back to a movie another time.
What are some of your favorite movies and what do you like about them?
I love the banter and the one-liners in  " When Harry Met Sally "...... even down to:
SOMEONE IS STARING AT YOU IN PERSONAL GROWTH............

Enjoy your day !

                                                                 Visit Our Web Page


No comments: