Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 107

Today I got to do something cool.... I did this once last year too.
Each year, I do an event called , "Cross the Line" , where I bring the business and entertainment community together to mix and mingle..... we do some prizes and some surprises each year.... no exception this year ! Our event is Friday, Jan. 18th, 6:30-8:30 at the Showboat in Atlantic City.

Last year, I started the NORTH STAR AWARDS, given to 3 people ( one charitable group and 2 others) that have helped my company grow in some way, and that are community minded .

One of the things that I do, is I purchase "energy stones". I do this by just looking at them and picking a stone that seems to me to fit the award recipient. Then, I look up the meaning of the stone etc.... and make an award based on the stone's energy for each recipient. A day before the event, I rub the stones with an essential oil called BALANCE OIL. It is also great to rub onto your hands..... THAT I do more often than once a year.  Rubbing the stones is calming and meditating for me..... It's very cool. ( at least to me). I also think it's different and I'm all about that.

You can get this great essential oil and other oils from a wonderful place.... The company is doTERRA....
My friend and business associate is KINKO HAMILTON.... and her company is GRACEARTH....
Check out her amazing gifts and skills by clicking on her name or company.....

Enjoy !

                                                                Visit Our Web Page

No comments: