Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 117



How often do we get to sit and chat with someone who has won a title? It doesn't matter if it's local, National or for whatever it is........ it's an achievement that is beyond "special".
I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting  CIERRA, "MISS PLEASANTVILLE" a few weeks ago. I did not get a chance to talk with her then. Then she came out, with my good friend, Ray Tyler, to one of my events..... I did not get a chance to talk with her then.

(Well we spoke briefly and set up a meeting) It was that THIRD time, ( the power and the magic of 3's) that I got to sit with her and talk. Not only is she beautiful, she is poised, polite, intelligent and just a pleasure to be around. What a role model !

I asked her about how she got involved in all this and her answer was surprising. She wasn't ever even into any of the pageants, anything like that. He Mom was the one who kept saying how pretty she was and how this would be a great opportunity. Basically, she went to all the meetings and rehearsals for her Mom. In this case, Mama sure knew best.

Winning the title of  "Miss Pleasantville" was certainly a surprise to Cierra.  She was more into academics and athletics.... that also served her well in her competition.

Cierra is currently a grad student at LaSalle University and is open to any opportunities that come her way. This experience has certainly changed her life in many positive ways and I know she is thankful for that.

I am thankful for having met her and having the opportunity myself to work with her in the future. It was certainly a wonderful time with her sipping our Raspberry/banana health drinks.  My few minutes away from the norm was spent well..... with Cierra,
"Miss Pleasantville".



                                                             Visit Our Web Page

No comments: