Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 101

So today I took a chill pill when I finally got home. I wanted to take my 5-10 min and just relax.... what I did was to re-focus on my vision board.....

Going to put some shots in here and if you take a look, see where some of these things relate to your world...
I enjoyed really seeing what's on there. I have it so I see it everyday but it's just like hearing something and listening to something...... seeing it or really looking at it..... It was fun....

                                   I love seeing the "Believe Now", "Opportunity Knocks", "Armed and Fabulous"
to name a few..... I love my fashionistas too although you can't wee them that well....how about "Catch the
Excitement"......and "Shine"...... LOVE IT.... and of course my brand, the "eyes" and my partners of Foxx Code.....

 I also took a couple of close ups:
                                     
My little Angel, so important to me for a lot of reasons.....................

                                I love this especially as the 'S' at the bottom belongs to something else but if you think about it you could use it in this shot as CHANGES..... Really means the same thing in this case.....
NEW UNLIKELY CHANGE   OR    CHANGES..... Hahahahaha

                  and last but not least...... "Body Language"..... it amazes me how some people use their body language to just turn us right off...... If not that, they are turning themselves off and closing up the chances for positive opportunity......

I love to read body language... I'm no expert, but I can certainly tell if someone is open and happy by the way they use their body when they speak, greet you, etc......

I hope you have your own vision board. It feels so good when you look at what you have there. If you don't have one, start one. Put things on it that are YOU, that are positive and that give you forward direction .

Enjoy !
                                                                  Visit Our Web Page               

No comments: