Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 110

Well I got home a little while ago since the "Cross the Line" event yesterday. Monday I will post some pics as my phone broke this evening and I have to see about fixing that real soon..............

Got to relax a little this afternoon with Brie at Natali Vinyards. Had some great Peach wine, Sat in the Sun (even though it was a little cold it was still beautiful), and listened to the fine sounds of Frank Bey.....
Nice to see you again Frank.....

Then we drove out to the Malelani Cafe  to see our own Miss Nancy perform. Art joined us later on and we had a great time. Definite break in my day.............both relaxing events...............


You can hear Miss Nancy by Visiting our Web page and clicking on the "Look at our Stars" page....

Enjoy !!

                                                    Visit Our Web Page

No comments: