Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 119

Monday's are always strange for me. I have made the decision to make Monday an office day and I usually sit home on the computer all day.  There are times when the only thing I can accomplish "outside" is on a Monday. Today was one of those days.

So let me talk about something so basic as a hair salon appointment. Now this may be a different feeling for each of you, especially if you are a male.  Just the same, I know people who use this time as their reflection and relaxation. I am one of those people. ( I also know people that hate to go to the salon and that it feels like they are going to a job !)  I don't get that, but hey, to each his own right?

So I spent a good part of the day at the salon. There are times when I can just sit and relax there. I love it when someone else is washing my hair too. !!!! LOL

I even left the phone in the car so no one could call me or find me?

What kind of routine do you do that just has you sitting and relaxing. Sometimes that can "re-charge" your batteries more than you know.

                                                     Visit Our Web Page

No comments: