Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 118

SO THIS IS OUR DAY OF CHANGE.....HOWEVER....SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY,  I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS...... :)  ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!


So do we do this task often? Do we want to think about how often we do it? .....Do we just want to take that one day a year and do it as much as we can....?????

When Marie Antoinette said,  "Let them eat cake", she mean crumbs of food as the term goes...... I think it has evolved from that and since it's my birthday today, I can talk the once a year CAKE !

So much cake these past few days..... OMG

Friday it was Cake for Cesar, Sun. it was cake for me and there is also cake from our "Cross the line Event" still hanging around. ( Not for much longer ! I want all this cake gone by the 1st week in Feb. )

When was the last time you had a piece of cake?????

I certainly enjoyed my birthday cake today !

                                                            Visit Our Web Page

No comments: