Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 99

One more day til we break the 100 day mark.... woo hoo.... over 3000 page views and counting....thank you all.... please don't be afraid to comment or contact me through my web page. Would love to hear from you....

So , Day 99 , very cool...................

Today I met one of the coolest people around. Watch his name as it goes up in lights in the future....
 RICH DATTOLO

Rich is an accomplished illustrator and I am so pleased that he is willing to come aboard and do some illustrations for my upcoming book, "You can always find a flush in there"...... 
Below is a sample of his work. I spent a little time with him and his lovely family including "Maggie "  and  "McDuff".....(notice how the Dogs get the credit)   It was truly an enjoyable experience.... I'm so excited to have Rich aboard with us. He is absolutely fantastic and I will do what I can to get him as noticed as he wants to be. 
Enjoy looking at this piece of work. Contact me through the web page if you are interested in a signed drawing done by Rich..... 

                                                         

                                                       Visit Our Web Page

No comments: