Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 166/167/168/169

I'M BACK!!!!!!  So something to be said about the human condition. Remember this is a "challenge" for us to do something everyday..... I'm keeping up with my end of the challenge.....just days are hard sometimes to keep up my end of the POSTS !!!!!! LOL

With organizing this fashion event coming up, the days have just been running into one another..... just like they are in this post.... So let me catch up !

I have been running around in a whirlwind the past few days.... picking up dresses, finding models, working on the newspaper ad, the venue, the models the  "art" for the room , the shoe display..... OMG my head hurts..... and all the while I'm excited about the show, about the designer coming in from Philly to do his first real runway show.....the excitement alone takes the headache away......

All these things are things I don't do everyday however I find myself thinking still about the future, about the growth of my daughter, my business, my relationship..... All good things.....

One of the things I thought about was a way to lose weight in a comfortable, safe, way.. I know there are all kinds of things around to help us do that..... I have ways that have worked.........and ways that haven't......

I even started by doing a body analysis this week.....in between the running around.....THAT was different..... I have some things I want to try out.........maybe I will even blog about them

So my thoughts also lie with the next "blog challenge" after the 365 days ............ I already have my ideas on that one !  Now I just have to get through THIS one .......  I have been doing and learning a lot on this challenge. I hope you are too !

Today we celebrate Art's Birthday...... geez....talking about losing weight and I have cake here......
That, of course, is a once a year celebration and I thoroughly enjoyed it !!

Let me know what you are doing.............what is your daily "challenge" fix for us....???

Talk tomorrow !

                                       
                                                           Visit Our Web Page

No comments: