Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 162

I think I traveled the world today but in actuality it was only 2 counties ! Hahahaha.....

I have to say that my few extra moments were both happy and sad today......

First I met a Woman that was so inspiring.... I first met her on line through a recommendation. Then I kept finding people that looked like her ( and her daughter)....just signs that our meeting would be awesome ( and it was).  We hit it off when we spoke on the phone yet when we met it felt like we just picked up where we left off. I am very happy to have her daughter involved in the 4 A STAR family..... Not every meeting is one that is a heartfelt connection..... I have had several in the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013..... it's very heartwarming............Lainy Gold and Sarah Ferguson

Then I went to heart wrenching as I drove from RT. 37 in Toms River, over the bridge into Seaside.
At first I thought it was better after 4 months since "Sandy"....then I saw the worst............the entire boardwalk from Seaside Heights to Seaside Park GONE !   I had tears in my eyes taking that time to ride through the town I spent my childhood in............. The memories of the boardwalk and the piers came flooding back to me...........

My only thoughts of happiness was seeing people working on re building the town. I know they will however the sights were brutally harsh..............the day was beautiful so hope was in the air................

Enjoy your day !
                                                             Visit Our Web Page

No comments: