Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 158

Let's stay with the theme, "BE INSPIRED".... this post is going up late for a good reason..... I was inspired at 10 PM and didn't get home until 1 AM ..... thank goodness for laptops for I am an hour away from home and can finally post..... LOL

So what inspired me, in my 5-10 min. journey, was a conversation with the beautiful Kim Ross. I met her at Kat Quarterman's fashion event. Kat owns and operates SENSE OF STYLE BOUTIQUE.

During the event, I was instructed by my good friend and business associate, Sandi Tuttle,to visit this table and see Kim....

What is extraordinary about Kim is that she puts on these fashion events with Prom Dresses....ok...so what's so special about that??? Lots of places put on fashion events with Prom Dresses......

Well...............Kim started this event 4 years ago....(funny that's when I started 4 A STAR) to show our young girls that they don't have to get rid of their expensive Prom Dresses after they wear them to the Prom. That makes sense, Yes? Well, now into it's 4th year, this event has really grown into something special. Any girl that walks in this event, gets a certificate of participation, a meal, AND..... a Prom Dress !!!!!



How awesome is that!
Kim and I had a brief, wonderful, conversation about how this came about, how it has evolved and of course, how we could help each other down the road. I  had heard something about this event last year but I never connected to it until this weekend.  What a beautiful way to get out of the noise and hoopla, just for 5 min., and connect with someone as special as Kim Ross and what she is doing.....

For details on this event visit www.positivelydressed.blogspot.com 

                                                                Visit Our Web Page

No comments: