Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 77

Well I'm still sick today but feeling much better than yesterday. All in my head now. (Hate that). Could be worse though, right? So I hope you are finding things to do this holiday season.
Today, I mustered my way through putting our 4 A STAR holiday party together.... ( with much help from Evelyn) So nice to be in her home for this great time. What I did that I haven't done in quite some time, except for my meditation sessions, is RELAX..... great time with our 4 A STAR family. Thank you Dan Barry for you wonderful music. Thank you Stevi for joining in too with your beautiful voice.

With all the hustle and bustle, take time for you..............
Tomorrow we are off to NY.... great pics to come from there..... Enjoy !

Above, Dan, Dominic and Jon playing at our holiday party.....

                                                                Visit Our Web Page
                                             

No comments: