Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 21

Wow ! What a day today.... I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately ! Had a wonderful meeting with the eWomen group today.....Michelle Ray....awesome speaker and I won a copy of her book ! Yay!
After that, Art's car broke down and it took all we had to get it repaired today. So such is life....
So my little extra side of life today is very short, but I did fit it in. I decided to go and find an on-line tutorial. Now I've heard you can find tutorials for just about anything on line. I went to you tube and as I was typing in the word tutorial, some interesting things came up........I even posted this one to facebook...... see if you like it.........
Now when this one was over, I saw another one set to music that was really cool too. That's the one I have on facebook, but THIS is the one I saw first. Now I haven't actually tried it yet, when I do, you will be the first to know. I thought this was really cool, though !
                                                                    Visit Our Web Page             

No comments: