Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 17

Well this was an interesting day as I felt a little run down all day today. Just over tired. Did 21 straight hours yesterday..... Extremely exhausting. Today, I found that a 6 min stint on the Internet was really a break away from the norm. (and something I may not do that often when it comes to taking away 6 extra minutes of my precious time)
In this case, it involves something I saw on my yahoo home page. This was a video taken by someone about his son. So I spent 6 min in a space that millions visit everyday, yet I spent it watching something about a stranger's son..... it was moving and interesting.... So this man took 75,000 photos of his son and mashed them into 6 min. He started out slowly with a min. or maybe a little less on his son being born. Then it goes to a fast paced flash drive of pictures from the newborn stages to his son's 21st birthday. In watching it, I got flashes of my own daughter as she just turned 18 last month. The journey is wild to see as it flashes so quickly before your eyes. It was definitely interesting to watch. I enjoyed it so much that I shared it on facebook so if you want to see it, you can check it out on my personal fb page.....
How was YOUR day today?
                                                            Visit Our Web Page

No comments: