Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 11

Today is a weird day. The 5 minutes I'm writing about today was just something I had never come across before. It reminded me of a time when I was growing up in Seaside. We had this walk-in pantry. It was really cool. It used to be a stairway and it was turned into a pantry. That alone is weird.... LOL
Anyway, one day I was in there and I found these bugs crawling on the shelves. Little tiny bugs.... After several hours and several hundred dollars of trashed food, it was all cleaned out. When I sold Tupperware, I was able to relate to this story a lot.
Well, tonight, I was making pasta for dinner. A friend gave me this bag of food recently and in it were 2 boxes of pasta. Why I didn't put them in Tupperware is beyond me. I guess I just didn't get to unpack the bag yet. So I boil the water, dump in the pasta............and.........GROSS.........little 'buggies' floating in the water............... In all they times I've made pasta, I have never had that happen.
Well, it took me a good 6-7 min. to clean it all up,throw it all out, check the other boxes of pasta and start all over again.
THAT is definitely something I have never done before !
                                                           Visit our Web page

No comments: