Monday, November 12, 2012

Days 41 and 42.....

Ok... I put these 2 days together for a couple of reasons....1st, yesterday was Sunday- (Day 41) ....that is our DAY OF CHANGE.... you can follow back to the first post to find out what we do on Sunday.... It was also Veteran's Day. I hope you enjoyed it. If you are or were a Vet........THANK YOU !

The other reason is that I was helping out someone who lost their home from "Sandy". I was so exhausted when I got home that I fell asleep for the night.......early.........guess I needed that....

For Day 42, today, I did another cool thing I used to do when I was little .....
Brie and I were out shopping and we found something cool.....glow in the dark Silly Putty ! How many of you remember Silly Putty? Do you remember how much bigger the little eggs were ? Amazing!

Below you will find the imprint I took out of The County Woman ( www.thecountywoman.com )..... it is from my friend and associate Vicky Satinsky. (Check out her review at www.foxxcode.com )  Her sun protective clothing line is beautiful and functional.... Her logo....Yolo Sol.....  ( You Only Live Once.....and Sun....) ties it all together.....
Now remember when you pull up the print , it's backwards !  I don't know about the glow in the dark part yet, but I certainly enjoyed playing with the Silly Putty like I did when I was a kid.

                                                          
                                                         Visit Our Web Page                                                   

No comments: