Friday, November 23, 2012


Day 53



Also known as FlyLo.... Steven Ellison - of  Flying Lotus was brought to my attention by my daughter Brieanne. She asked me to listen to this awesome song..."Do the Astral Plane".... which is a combination of great beats and jazz flavorings...Although I listen to just about anything....this was all me as soon as she started playing it.... Since I spent my day working  on the computer and just hanging around the house, this was a great way to kick back for 6 minutes and listen to some cool music..... You can check out the video on the link below  under the "About" section.... Enjoy !





About Flying Lotus


Flying Lotus "Do the Astral Plane"



                                                                           Visit Our Web Page    
                                                                                 

No comments: