Tuesday, November 27, 2012


Day 57

Wow , what a joy to be on the Internet today !  This video was taken from a very cool blog.....
Let's go back just a tad.... I was talking with my friend, Whitney Ullman, today on facebook and found out about a cool blog page.... so "Who is the lady in Red" ?....who loves purple....like me !!! I also love Bon Jovi and remember when he used to shop in my Dad's store. It's crazy to see all he is up to these days. I ran into Jon at a wedding that I D.J.'d  some time ago. He was the best man....he spent a lot of time hiding around the restroom as not to take away from the Bride's big day....

So I spent my few "out of the ordinary" minutes today making a new friend and finding out about the Lady in Red. Shout out to Whitney....awesome, my friend!

I will link you here to  the lady in red blog..... seems like Laura, the girl behind the red, is a spirit that is close to my own. she is fun loving, daring, and most of all, thinks outside the box. (Where the best things are found)

Her blog is so cool, I can't wait to start a business relationship with her and promote her in my life adventures.  Please check out her blog page and tell me what you think. You can comment here...have to get you guys doing that too....

The lady in red is from the Toms River area. She is also a blogger on Patch Media ( just like me). ...and how funny is it that I grew up near Toms River.
She had the wonderful experience of meeting Jon Bon Jovi at the SOUL KITCHEN..... she is also in this promo video several times. She will tell you how to find her in the video on her blog page....

I can't wait to see where we are at day 365 with all these cool things going on from this blog.....especially one of THE coolest....finding  The Lady in Red.
So funny, I always carry my parents with me now that they are both gone. I think about them everyday and I see things that they pass along to me to let me know I am on the right path. I say to you, DO NOT LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING STRAY YOU FROM STRIVING FOR YOUR DREAMS.... my Father's favorite song was " Lady in Red". He used to have it played whenever he was out with my MOM so they could dance to it.

My hat is off to the Lady in Red and thank you Whitney for sharing.....



Here you can take a peak into "awesome moments" from the Lady in Red blog including her appearance on WOND....girl talk with Whitney. Also seen in with Janet Garraty of Go Jane News and Maria Sacco Handle......Visit Janet     Visit Whitney

http://www.theladyinredblog.com/awesome-moments.html


                                            VISIT THE LADY IN RED




We are over 2100 page views now.... please click on "join this site" to follow this blog
We will also talk more about the Lady in Red as we move to do something different every day ! 


                                                                  Visit Our Web Page

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading this, and am honored you chose to write about my blog and explain how you found me. Pretty cool coincidences! So nice to "meet" you! ~ The Lady in Red