Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 49

So I'm back on line this evening..... stumbled across some interesting "likes" while I was chatting via text with my manager, Brian. We got into a conversation about FRINGES.... I just love fringes.... I went to look at pictures of fringes and found some really cool things.... I spent 20 minutes playing around on line in a type of clothing / accessory that will probably NEVER go out of style.....

Definition of Fringe: " An ornamental border of threads left loose or formed into tassels or twists, used to edge clothing or material"

I also stumbled on a cool web site: www.tatooapparel.com

They are out of California. I saw some really cool things there including this cap....


These are some of the cool pics of fringes that I found including these crazy pumps from designer Christian Louboutin....







This bracelet can be found in the Neiman Marcus Collection






Gotta love my fringes !!!!!

Enjoy your day and do something fun !!!!

                       

No comments: