Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 44

Today I found something on line that caught my eye.... a photo I saw of a Fashion Company.....of course, I had to check it out. I zoned out in my little world reading the story that went behind this company. It was so interesting that I was compelled to contact the company and chat. The story takes a good few minutes to read.A true "follow your dreams" story and I'm all about that ! Looking through the site takes some time too.
check it out and see if you get lost in it like I did. If you like fashion..........you will........... below is a sneak peak...... enjoy !
AND THESE ARE JUST THE LEGGINGS.....
                                          Black Milk Clothing

                                                                 Visit Our Web Page

No comments: