Tuesday, February 19, 2013



Day 140

So late last night, I fell asleep again in the middle of work. It just gets hard to stay up late and be up early. LOL
what I did for the first time was go to a site called EVENT BRITE. (as an organizer) Here you can set up an event and have guests print tickets for it right at the site. Even if the event is Free.... In this case there is a ticket price for our Fashion Event. People can pay via pay pal or however you set it up and the event brite company gets a small fee. Easy Pisi....

I have never used this site before but I've had a few friends use it lately for events. Both seem to like it. I'm on the fence as I had some small problems setting up the event. I think I was able to figure it out.....

Check it out and see for yourself. You can navigate in there and just play around on the site. Nice way to spend just a couple of minutes and gain some insight as to the new things on line available to us.

Enjoy.....
                                                             Visit Our Web Page






No comments: