Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 141 and 142

So I'm posting for both days here..... I got my stupid cold back so I've been sluggish for a few days....falling asleep here and there and still trying to keep everything going.....

I had the opportunity to visit again with the Philadelphia Entertainment Network....better known as PEN....
A few times a year the New York Film Festival comes out to share things going on in film and in the industry. This is the 3rd time I've visited with the NYTVF.

It was so nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. This group is so fabulous. You can find them on Facebook where you will also find the Atlantic City Entertainment Network. Here , the events and happenings are always posted. I am looking forward to when we can make the ACEN a physical monthly gathering as well.


Enjoy checking these things out....... do something fun this week !

                                                              Visit Our Web Page

No comments: