Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 124

Posting pics now....blog post to follow....will be coming from another computer so I'm getting the pics in now..... maybe it'll have you thinking..... LOL

Ok....I'm back ! Did you miss me ? Hahahahaha



Above is New Jersey. LifeStyle Magazine where I met Bill and Barbara today....(owners of LifeStyle Mag.)
             .....we talked about our magazines....LifeStyle and Foxx Code.....                        
                                   
                                I also met Diane from Mystical Enchantment Gardens who is also an author !            
                                We talked about our books.............                    

                                           

We did this all at my favorite coffee house, Barista's..... and that's where it all began......

I went to Barista's to have that great cup of coffee with Brie.... and by the way Mark, the pizza bread is amazing !...... and these nice ladies were looking for a table as all the tables were full. I invited them to sit with us (we were only using 2 chairs at a nice big round table.)  That's how I met Diane . ( From Mystical Enchantment)...... when they left, Mark and Debbie of Barista's, introduced me to Bill and Barbara of Lifestyle magazine........... both meetings were unexpected and fun...... great conversation, great food, great coffee. What more could you ask for......Excellent break from the day !

                                 
                                                       Visit our Web Page
                                   

No comments: