Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 147

We are now up to 18 followers and over 4100 page views since we started the challenge. Very interesting. I can see where the views come from and they are from all over the World. Thank you to those of you following and to those viewing. Remember it doesn't cost anything to "join" or follow the page/site.
Google is a great place to be................

So I sat still for 5 minutes ...... I took in the hard rain that was hitting my roof top. I just stilled my mind from all the running and all the "falling asleep".... LOL

I listened to the rain.  A lot of times when I meditate , I do it to the shower running..... just for 5 or 10 minutes. It's such a cool feeling to listen to the water falling.

This time it was the rain outside. And although I don't consider this particular time a real meditation.... it was a relaxing 5 minutes to just sit still and listen to the rain.................


                                                             Visit Our Web Page

No comments: