Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 133

Wow....5 min. before midnight!!! LOL

Today I had an interesting experience. I went to a small meeting at a friends home about a water purification machine that is used in virtually all the hospitals in Japan.....
It actually separates the Alkaline water from the Acidic water and I learned some of the differences. I learned that you can even clean with the Acidic water.  I learned about pesticides that linger on certain fruits and veggies.... like blueberries, and grapes.

It's amazing when you can actually taste the water. I really enjoyed the experience......


Change your water, change your life was the Slogan I got from Representative GUS....

contact me if you'd like to reach out to someone about this product.

I couldn't believe all the stuff I heard and saw about the water we put in our bodies.... and I only went to be a supportive role for another friend who invited me. I'm so glad I went, saw, and mingled....

Enjoy your day/night !

                                                                   Visit Our Web page

No comments: