Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 127, 128, 129.....
(SO NOW THESE ARE OUT OF ORDER BY ONE DAY)
Well, I definitely kinked the chain this week. LOL.... falling asleep over the computer and spending hours trying to figure out google doc/drive to get the rest of my book to my editor......

I will mention this week when we do our "end of challenge overview".... Yikes !!!!!

I can't event begin to describe the last few days.....I can, however, describe today and my few minutes was worth every minute.....

I decided to ride up to Betty's house (Art's Mom) with Art and surprise her for her birthday. It worked out so great..... we found out yesterday she would be home ( and that's always a chance). I called her on the phone 5 min. before we got to her house.  She was cracking up when she opened the door and saw us there just after she spoke to me. Seeing her expression and her excitement to see us was worth the hour drive for a short visit.....

We had  a great visit and ended it with candle-lit Dunkin' Donuts !

Celebrate with those you love....even if it's just a short visit !

                                                            Visit Our Web Page

No comments: