Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 261 and 262....

Another double entry..... oh well... LOL...

This week is crazy.... I have events and functions every night this week..... and most days including Saturday!
After this week, I am re-vamping the priority schedule.....hahahah.... seriously !

Ok.... so Monday we had our very first Photographers Dinner.... this is our Triple Lenz group. A way for me to give back to the photographers that work with me all year long. It was a small group however fun.... gave away a few prizes and everyone got a small gift for coming too..... Visit our web page to see more on the triple lenz.... first time doing this.... will do this once a year.... :)  Shout out to Darci who opened up her home for us.....

Tuesday , today
First I have to share the "poop"  yep, you heard it right.... 
So I'm at this event and when I leave, my whole front windshield of my car is covered in bird poop. I have heard that THAT is supposed to be lucky! I say that every time something like that happens but I'm not sure what the luck is ... LOL.... this time was interesting for a row of cars around me left and right... mine was the only window COVERED in POOP !!!!!!  Took several washings to get it off . What is up with that???? 
What a crock !!!!
Now to the good stuff.... I got to spend  5 min. listening to a wonderful singer.... I was given her CD by someone in the industry at one of the open minded mic shows.... ( I hate Mic w/o the 'h'...should be mich!!!!! Oh well)
Anyway, she is a superstar in the making. I listened to 10 seconds of it and could tell right away..... I fell in love with one of her songs....listened to it again....and then went home and watched the video on you tube. Shared that with my daughter and SHE fell in love with it too !

I will share more info about this once it is available.... for now.....we wait... but my 5 min. today was enjoyable, enlightening and relaxing....

:)


No comments: