Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 246 and 247

So Sunday is our Day of Change !  Remember to put your money in a sealed envelope and don't write on it.
If you have under a dollar , you save it for next week.... whatever is over a dollar that is still change goes into next week also. The dollar bill or bills go into the sealed envelope and get tucked away..... I will be getting into mine in August for a trip.  Scroll back to before day 1 to see all about our Day of change ! Enjoy !


Monday, today, had fun building a web page on my site for our newest clients, SACRED SWORD. They are the coolest hard rock/metal band that I have met in quite some time. I love their music as it has a bit of a throw back flavor yet is still fresh and current. I can't wait to see the costumes, too !  I'm no computer professional by any means , however I'm learning to utilize what I can to help us all in this process. I had fun learning how to point pages to my site and to create the page and then have it become its own place.



There is sooooo much on the internet for us to learn and grow with. Take your 5-10 minutes (or longer if you can) and try some things out. Let me know what you find that's cool !  LOL

Enjoy !


No comments: