Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 237

Wow! Was chatting about the blog yesterday and can't believe we've been at for 237 days. I hope you are taking the challenge and challenging yourself to new things....

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to tour the new Princess Cruise ship that will be running day cruises out of the Farley Marina.
Gina, my good friend, toured Mari and Myself aboard her new venture. She will be offering early morning breakfast cruises, "DEW" cruises w/ a continental breakfast..... Lunch cruises and dessert cruises.... how fun is that.....you can also book a private event as well.
The cruises should be ready to go in about 2 weeks.... I will have them posted at my web page. You can also go to www.atlanticcityprincess.com  and check it out there.




Congratulations, Gina, we all wish you much success !  Can't wait to set sail.................

Enjoy !

No comments: