Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 211 and 212

Well these days lately have all been running together. I love when I can break my routine....IN...my routine. I know I mentioned that before but it is just so cool.....

Thursday, I had the opportunity to meet Jr. Celestino.....famous in Puerto Rico for his amazing Art..... I got to relax at his Art showing in NYC..... Here is his take on Madonna
 ( which he has donated to our LOVE LBI M2 Sandy event fundraiser)  and his take on the CEO of the facility where the Art showing took place. Spanish Harlem, NYC.....very cool !





Today I had the opportunity to create a special home for a new client..... all I will do is show off his picture.... we shall chat about him again soon.....................

Which one do you think is the client????

Did you guess????

How is this guy scaring our children into better behavior!
I know you are dying to find out !  LOL
Stay tuned ..........



No comments: