Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 185 and 186

WE HIT THE 5000 MARK FOR VISITORS....5001 AS OF TODAY ! THANK YOU !

Well day 186 Sunday is our Day of change.....

Let's go back a little and roll this into one post.....S

Sat. I got to see the Wonderful Ray Tyler in Action at the After Dark party in .....where else?....the beautiful Foundation Room.....

I couldn't stay all night but I got to meet some wonderful people and make some great new connections as well as catch up with some older ones..... Awesome event.  I also got to see Darryl Scott get honored from the Movers and Shakers of Atlantic City and the Entrepreneurial Think Tank.  Very cool !

'
         

Ray Tyler taken at the Foundation Room..... Thank you Ray for all you do !
You can visit Ray on Facebook and get in on all the action by going to the page:

On Sunday..............our Day of change, I got to help my friend and business associate Mari Dattolo at her

Magical Princess Tea

It was a great event. I want to shout out to all of MY peeps that came out to make this event so special !
The attention to detail was superb . Mari will make YOUR event special with that alone . 


Visit Mari at www.LittleAngelsPrincessEvents.com to check it all out.....


Wow ! So this weekend was filled with things that I don't do everyday.....took a nice break at these events....now I need a nice rest ! Hahahaha

No comments: