Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 196 and 197

Well, Had to get these last few days up when I could. Coming in late Tues. eve. from the DC area left me dead to the world on Wed. and today, Thurs. I spent the day in the Foxx Code office getting our ducks in a row up there. :)

Speaking of ducks.... we are very close to launching our publishing leg of 4 A STAR and it's going to start with the launching of my first book. In the book is a story about the "Turtle Club". It's funny how turtles just show up in my life.... ( Not Ducks - Ducks just let me switch over to animal/pet mode...Hahahahaha ). Turtles go all the way back to the little ones I used to have as pets when I was growing up. Anyway, I just thought it would be cool to google turtles.com and see if there is anything there..... AND THERE WAS..... www.turtles.com

Cool pic, huh?
That's from the web page and it has lots of interesting things including related links and such, "things" about turtles etc.... I spent a few minutes on the site....Check it out.

I thought this was really cool !

Have a great day !

                               

No comments: