Saturday, August 3, 2013

Days 288, 289, 290

Ok so here we go.... the week going by like a shot...... going to conference with eWomen Network next week and it's been crazy crazy.... That said, we have broken 7,000 page views....
Monday I will be in here working on our day of Change with all of you and re capping to this point.

It's been a whirlwind and I hope you have found different and fun things to do that maybe you haven't done in awhile or that you have never done !

These past few days I got to begin starting out network marketing company. That is something I have always wanted to do. From ordering the kit bags to putting together the marketing plan, It's been wonderfully crazy. Can't wait to share all of that with you. It's a big undertaking  but something I've always thought about.

Take your thoughts and make them a reality.....

Sat. we will get to something more interesting.... LOL

You can add your own experiences here too ! I would love it.

Enjoy!


No comments: