Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Days 301,302,303,304,305(Sun.), 306.... Wow, tough to get in here in the midst of travelling. so let's do the cliff notes version until I can get home and fix all the posts with the pictures and all.... So we left Dallas on Wed. and the people I met were amazing.... can't wait to get the 2 biz cards in here to show you...talk about an ENERGY...that story is just cray cray.... Taking the drive home from Texas was quite interesting. Cracker Barrels were our restaurant of choice and I always find something to do in there. ( always see something different when we travel and stop there) Got to play the little "peg" game. Those of you that know what I'm talking about know how addicting it is. I got down to 3 pegs.... (Art made it to 2 and I think Brie was also stuck at 3 along with me). I haven't played that in some time. Got home for 1 day and drove out to Philadelphia to a meeting. On the way, I got to see another mural in town and I also went to a part of Philly I had NEVER been to. Did some more recording on my book . The next day we were headed out to Bracey Virginia to visit our good friends Joe and Cec that we see each year. Each time we come out here there is something different I can enter in here.... So let me leave with all this for now. Will get back in here as soon as I can and as soon as I get home I'll clean all this up and add the pics for you. Enjoy ! PS...Sunday is always our Day of Change !

No comments: