Friday, January 31, 2014

So how DO you eat an Elephant?......

.... did you experience what is known as Blue Monday? That is when the first 3 weeks of Jan. go by and by the 3rd Monday, you have quit all of your resolutions etc...... well, I hope not..... 2014 is looking like it's going to be a great year. If you got off track on your resolutions, you can get back on. Take things one little bite at a time....the same way you eat an Elephant....( one bit at a time).....

So it's ten days since my last post. I can't tell you how hard it's getting to be the Chief, Cook, and Bottle Washer and move and shake at the same time. Luckily I took dance ! Hahahahaha

We are going to be bringing on a new assistant in early Feb. That will help some. I will have her for 90 days through a State run program......

So much going on I don't even know where to begin..... I will have our "cross the line" video avail . soon from James Toscano....thank you James.... and that can go up here....
I am also arranging 2 runway walks for our models.... one that I will be in Florida for....
I may not be on here much b/w the 3rd and the 7th...... I will be cleaning out the rest of my parent's apartment in Florida with my Sister.....

So that all said, find those things in life that keep your energy up.... your mind sharp.... and the opportunity for you to stop and smell the roses.... or stop for a coffee break and just chill...... check out our healthy coffee and now tea..... at the link below..... This is all natural, good for the brain, lowering cholesterol, ( no cure claims, just good herbs going in), and helping to bust belly fat.....
Enjoy your day and get a fresh start on 2014...no matter when you start.... just take the first step and eat the elephant one bite at a time !





No comments: