Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let's get it started in here .....

Starting the count again with Days 1,2, and 3...... 
Ok.... so I think it's easier to keep track of the days if we start 1 at Jan. 1. I know we were getting a jump on it starting over in December, however, I think it was just one big cluster_________.  Hahahaha

That said, let's see if we can really move and shake now..... Don't forget , it's a challenge for me too !
We are up to 8400 page views from all over the world. It's cool. It's funny you don't see that in the followers.... 

It's a strange way it is set up but it's all good !  

It's early in the AM and I'm just letting the New Year sink in for this week. Jan. 2nd was craziness.... like the year never ended and was filled with who needs what YESTERDAY !  

What the heck???   

I want us to embrace the health and wellness aspect of the blog challenge.... record it if you have to in a notebook.... find that thing that will work for you. Maybe it's drinking more water, maybe it's checking out our weight loss/energy coffee, maybe it's just starting with a few steps and working into walking more.... whatever it is.... jot it down. Let me know if you want.... and let me know if you need help. I, too, will be embracing it and keeping you all posted. It's a New Year folks. One thing for sure that will always change, is change..... so let's see how we make our lives better and the lives of those around us better. 

I work with many people in the health and wellness field and actually have learned a lot from them and because of them. So if you have your own challenge , let me know. If I can't help you, I will find someone who can.  

I do know that a positive mental attitude will go farther than you can imagine..... Let's get started..... by Day 10 I think we should all be back in the swing of things. I know many people are dealing with a snowstorm right now..... if you are shut in, grab your favorite beverage and make a plan..... let your higher power guide you in your plan and let's get 2014 off to a great start !

Enjoy !



No comments: