Saturday, December 14, 2013

Days 11, 12, 13

Days 11, 12, 13

You know I hate when the days run together but this time of year it is just how it is. I'm sure it's hectic for you too so I greatly appreciate it when you take a moment to stop by.  

This week has been fun as we got new phones as our gifts to each other so I'm enjoying playing around with that..... the same day we got the phones, we went up to NY to see the beautiful tree in Rockefeller Center.

I have to say it's one of my favorite places. I also love Bryant Park. We didn't get to there as it was just so cold and it was already late as the story just thickens as to why we got into the City so late.....

....so..... we are planning another trip in with a small group of people to see the tree again and make to my fav. places like St. Patty's Cathedral and of course, Bryant Park.

Still working on stretches so by the New Year I can start into something a little heavier.  I've been off on my weight loss coffee too. With all the running I just didn't find the time to drink it. I have to work on that for it needs to be done regularly to lose the weight. At least it's all natural.

So we now broke 8100 page views..... come on in, join the site and tell me what you are doing as you move into 2014!




No comments: