Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 9

For Day 9

So Monday is my office day and I wanted to NOT do offfice work, but just take in each moment after the day on Sunday. That's what I did. I have to admit that I did do a little work on the computer but mostly I watched a couple of movies, went our for lunch with my Sister and my Niece , and of course listened to the wheels as they spun around in my head for the next great thing ! LOL

I went to the store and shopped for the Food Bank. We do a food drive at our networking group each year around the holidays.

A little later, I thought,  " I want to do something for our group".......... just a little something at the meeting. Something just subtle and cute. So I went out to the local CVS and I looked and looked....
Well, I love bells.... ( I love that saying that every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings !)  I wonder, for I was ringing these little bells for quite some time. Maybe we get extra angel wings around the holidays !
Ha Ha

I found these great bell ornaments. I really didn't want to sit and put the little strings on each of the 60 bells that I bought. ( but I did). I went home, flipped into a holiday movie and put all the little strings on.....

I just felt good................

I also had my healthy coffee and did some stretching......
Ok.... your turn !!!!!




No comments: