Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 1
So I'm starting off with something really simple today...... Weekends are a little tough for me. Today I spent 5 minutes and re-arranged the magnets on my refrigerator. What I found was a lot of things that made me think. Tucked in one of the magnets was a coupon for Friendly's chocolate chip mint ice cream cake..... Yum .
Don't get too excited...... the coupon expired ! Waaaahhhh
Then I found some great pictures/magnets of my Mom, who I lost to Brain Cancer a few years ago. A day doesn't go by when I don't carry her with me. I also found one from my good buddy Ted Prior, who also passed away from Brain Cancer. He had the "El-Live" show. His show magnet remains on the door. I got an email just this morning telling me that our good friend, Mark Soifer, of Ocean City, is having a ceremony at 1PM on Sat. Nov. 17th  1PM. There, we are honoring Ted with a STAR on the door of the Ocean City Music Pier remembering the great "El-Live".
I also found a Nascar magnet that says "Parking for Nascar racing fans only" and one of my favorites, which is also on my keychain...."Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up !"
I moved them around and reflected a little..... haven't really looked at them in awhile.....
What did you do today?                  Visit our web page

                                                     

No comments: