Friday, October 4, 2019

Quick Day 3 Get your White on !

Whew ! The days are flying by like the Summer did !
So... I fell asleep over this post last night....going to do a Quick Day 3... and then our Day 4 this evening.... works out well as this post is fairly short.  All of these daily blogs are just snipets ... short and sweet. Well, we'll end with sweet... LOL  October's Great Debates !



So is wearing white after Labor Day a thing?

It's an old adage.... here is what I found on line....this was at Google....

The old fashion rule to not wear white after Labor Day is going out of style. It may have originated because people wanted to stay cool or because it was a sign of wealth. But now people are wearing white whenever they want

Being in the industry for many years, I've always taken my wardrobe to be somewhat eclectic  yet fun...I always wear what I want, when I want .... LOL...just me !


It is a thing though for I still hear people saying it...even if it's in jest. 






 Now that Summer has come to a close and we are just in the Fall beginnings.... let me see your white ! LOLOL.... if you like....

So, Do you wear White after Labor Day?


Enjoy !



Visit our Web pages



#Whiteafterlaborday

No comments: