Tuesday, April 24, 2018

It's an "Idol" thought....

Well, seems like this weekend spilled into Tuesday....Good Day everyone !



Gonna keep this one short and sweet as I'm thrilled that American Idol is back. It seems like it's a shortened Season this time around yet I'm enjoying the show just the same.... We had a local gal, Mara Justine, climb her way to the top 14.... Unfortunately, she did not make the top 10 last night !
We are still so very proud of her. Only 16 years old and a voice that is going to carry her far. You may remember that she was also in America's Got Talent and climbed pretty far there as well. She and her voice are maturing nicely and we wish her all the best !



So now, these are my front runner fav's.... I'm still a fan of the VOICE yet I became an "Idol" fan way back in the end of the first Season....I didn't watch the first Season except for the very last night when the first AI was crowned.... As soon as I heard Kelly Clarkson sing one note, I was hooked and picked her to win.  I also like Justin and became a fast fan of the show following the careers of many of the artists.... Now Kelly is a judge on the Voice.... she is really a cool gal to watch !


As the judges said last night, this is a huge platform. Making it this far or even 1/2 of this far has exposed some of this talent to the mainstream. Whether a fan of the show or not, you can't help but hear about some of the talent across the news channels, social media etc.....

With a strong musical background, I just love watching the process. Probably why I like these shows for the most part....

So here are my running fav's.....


CADE


CATIE


MICHAEL


GABBY


CALEB


I was quite happy when these folks got selected.... I also like Dennis Lorenzo although I was partial to Marcio that did not make the cut......

If you watch, let me know who your favorites are.... 

Let's see how it all plays out.... 

Just my personal Idle ( Idol) thoughts ! LOL 
Enjoy !

Visit Our Web Pages



No comments: