Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Elvis Sightings and more....

Good Tuesday morning,




Finally back in the swing of things as I return home from "N'awlins".  What a great city. Trying to make it a yearly tradition for my daughter's birthday.... so many great sights, sounds and the food...... unreal !

We will do some more cool stuff from NOLA on the Friday Blog.... ( couldn't post from there, just not enough time)

Now, up to "Elvis Sightings"# 7, 8, 9 and 10....

These first couple are small  then it's gets to a build.... I have to thank my good friend and Biz Associate Mari Dattolo for sending me #10...brought tears to my eyes....

#7. A conversation about the movie "Death Becomes Her". I was asked if I remembered the party scene where certain people that want to live forever attend this party and it goes that they don't want to be known..... if you know the movie , you know the scene, and Elvis  is a prominent figure in that scene.... You should see it, cool movie...

#8. Elvis on a new Stamp... I tried to send over the photo of it yet it just wont' send.... check that out....

#9. At our hotel in New Orleans...
 

....This photo was being auctioned off in the lobby with a handful of other photo's, sports related, music etc...... 
#10. comes to us from my friend, Mari....this is a video that is so inspiring... I could not believe it wasn't Elvis singing..... the tears came when Ellen told this young man he would be singing at the upcoming Elvis Birthday Celebration in Graceland..... how cool is that ? !!!



Enjoy !


No comments: