Friday, November 14, 2014

Never give up ! Day 14

Hello,

So last year around this time, I wanted to do a holiday event with my clients. A few guest speakers, holiday photo shoot for my models and lunch and shopping.... not too much to ask, right???

It never came about. For one reason or another, I couldn't get the location, get someone AT the location etc....

This year, I tried again. .....and this Sunday we are going to Dave and Buster's in Philly for this event. I am giving away a few gift cards for models and family to go shop at the Franklin Mills Mall outlet center.

This location is about an hour from me. I felt it was a great spot as I have models and artists of all ages. Dave and Buster's is so cool....pool tables, shuffleboard tables, arcade games, skeeball and of course the entire Mall. Inside the mall is now a skateboard part too !  WOW !

This will be the 2nd "In the Director's chair" Workshop we are doing.

Speakers sit in a casual atmosphere and talk from the director's chair. Then all the guests get to sit in the directors chair....

Don't give up on things, even when they may not work out the first time around !

Enjoy !


No comments: