Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ok....so this is not working.... I think the RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) just happen for me automatically. I mean, I would think that we do them on a daily basis and don't even notice them. Mostly they are holding doors open for people etc... This last time, last night, the woman told me I was going on her Christmas list ! LOLOL

So let's do this.... I move to start our 365 day challenge over on Dec. 1st. Everyone is in good spirits with the holidays approaching, and if you're not, it's a good time to cheer up. A great speaker told me to be the inspiration to others..... and the bigger inspiration will be the inspiration to you ! ( me). I love that.... so here is what we are going to do..... I'm continuing our daily blog until Dec. 1st with the 5 min. of something new and exciting or something revisited..... On Dec. 1st... we are moving to a healthier lifestyle.... now I'm not going to leave out the new / exciting / or revisited things that come along.... however we will add, as of 12/1, a picture of a healthier lifestyle..... So gear up, we are not waiting til 1/1 to make healthier choices.... it starts now.... and 12/1 we start talking about it.
Remember, this is a free place to "join" so follow and join here and post your exciting news for us !
We are up to almost 8,000 page views from all over the World.... let's keep it going..........so as of today, we are back....and we will keep Sundays as our Day of CHANGE !

Enjoy!


No comments: