Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rak week 1....

Here we go in our interim weeks before we start our new Challenge day after New Year's Day..... RAK.....
Random Acts of Kindness:

Remember these can be the littlest things......sometimes they make big impacts.

So I took one of my models, Ani, out to breakfast on the way to an event. We had to wait a little bit which was not unusual for this eatery. That said, they were setting up for a party of 20.

When they finally called in the party of 20, I went over and held the door for everyone. Many people smiled and said thank you. I didn't even really know that I would blog about this as I just did it naturally. Sometimes, when you think back, you will see how much you do without even thinking about it.

Please come and follow this site.... it says, "join". that said, the site is free. Set one up so we can share in your RAK's these next couple of months.....

Talk again next week...... Have a wonderful week. Try new things, and see what RAK you are doing....
Enjoy !

No comments: