Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Days 333-343 Well this has been a frustrating closing to our challenge. I hope you are all still finding your 5-10 minutes of "change", difference, re-living.... in your lives. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to follow up on the problem here with the site. I'm going to try to have it fixed before the challenge runs out.... We will be starting a new one b/w this challenge and Jan. 1st. then on Jan. 2nd, we will start over again with something new..... I apologize for the miss of these days. I am annoyed that I can't share a link or post a picture for you and that kind of messes up sharing MY challenge with you to keep you going..... I'm still working on it. In the meantime....one of the cool things I did this past week or so was attend MEDIEVAL TIMES for my daughter's birthday ! That was a very cool experience and I had a wonderful time. I wold love to share pics with you.... In any case, there are about 8 of them across the U.S. If you are near one, take the experience, it's very cool. You can also attend free in your birthday month when you purchase one ticket at full price. So now, I am preparing for our STEPS event in Dec. ( Success Talks from Extraordinary Platform Speakers), our mastermind series that starts up again on Friday, and a training workshop for my clients featuring a celebrity from N.Y. Make your day count.... do something for 5-10 min. that you have never done, or haven't done in awhile, or just something you find interesting . Share it with us if you can ! Enjoy !

No comments: