Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You Senator, Freeholders, Mayor and Council...

Tonight we allocate time for THANKS! I just want to shout out my appreciation in efforts to make May 20th, my Mother's Birthday, a National Day to recognize all causes and charities. This is Causes/Awareness/ Pinning Day....

If you know a charity or a place that has a large group of people, let me know, or get them involved. Colleges/Universities can have students and/or staff wear caps on May 20th (C.A.P). Groups can do a pinning event, or sell caps (C.A.P) for a particular cause. When I go to Washington, I want to have a roster of groups/charities and anyone who wants to get involved on May 20th. Bring some light to whatever you are doing !

So I thank Mayor Keith Hartman and Galloway Twp. Council for our local proclamation. I thank Freeholder Frank Giordano and Freeholder Chairman Jim Curcio for our County Proclamation and I thank Senator Jeff VanDrew for our State Proclamation as we move forward on this.

I also want to send a special thank you to Congressman Frank LoBiondo for having me in Washington as we started this venture. Hopefully, we will be back there soon working on the official "National Causes/Awareness/Pinning Day"

No comments: