Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi this is Ava and today we allocate time for a bright and talented youth. I know, I know, it's not MONDAY.....I have to apologize for the length of time since the last blog. I recently lost my MOM---my best friend! It has de-railed me some but I'm slowly getting back to getting things done in my business world so to say...
So today, we look at a young , beautiful, talented, Temple graduate. (Summa Cum Laude as a matter of fact) I am talking about Sage Lauren Sinopoli ! Sage is quite multi-talented and has her degree in broadcast journalism. She currently does promotional work for Radio Disney but is actively seeking a position in T.V. as a news reporter. You can check out some of her work on You Tube. I am proud to know Sage for some time and prouder yet of her accomplishments. Keep your eye out for this bright and shining star !

No comments: