Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ava's Allocations

Hi all, this is AVA,

So today I'm going to allocate some time to blog twice. I'm planning on posting a blog here each Monday that I can, so be sure to stay in touch. Feel free to contact me . I am new to blogging so bear with me. I love reaching out to people. Last week, I decided to take all of my talents and skills and roll them into one. I opened my own company and it became official on 10/29/08. Please take a moment to view my website, http://www.4astar.vpweb.com/. This first year, I am going to be doing a lot of research and working with people at a very low fee. This is the time I am building - and I can take you along for the ride. If you know anyone who needs to get to THEIR next level, whether it be in entertainment, Art, book-writing- business- anything they want to accomplish in life- please feel free to send them to the site. I am also building an entire department focusing on the "party industry". Weddings and special events so that you can book anything from a simple microphone to a full scale wedding or event. If you have ideas, I will be more than happy to entertain them and see if they might be a fit in the company. Of course, that would put you "on the list" for free , provided that I accept your ideas and we share a common interest.
So enjoy the site, and thank you so much for taking the time to let me share this with you.

No comments: